Want to prepare a simple, fast and tasty chicken recipe? We have the perfect solution for you, chicken legs in the oven seasoned with a delicious lemon and honey mixture.
- 2 chicken legs (about 750 grams (1 2/3 pounds))
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken legs on a baking dish and season with salt, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, nutmeg, chopped rosemary and honey. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until the chicken legs start to turn golden brown, about 50 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries.