In a party or in a snack with friends, these chocolate mango marble muffins are an excellent choice. They have a divine presentation and are a delight. Try it!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 1 tablespoon chocolate powder
- 200 grams (7 ounces) mango
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Wash, peel the mango and cut into pieces. Place it in a blender and blend on high until a creamy mixture; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until a homogeneous mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Divide the dough in two parts. In one of the parts beat the chocolate powder for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. In the other, add the liquid caramel, the mango and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. With a spoon pour small portions of the dough alternately into the prepared muffin tins, one with chocolate and the other with mango and so on until finish the dough.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven, let the muffins cool to room temperature and serve.