The chicken legs can be prepared in different ways, with different seasonings, in the oven, stews and much more… This chicken legs recipe joins several spices in a delicious tomato stew. Bon appetit!!!
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 1 bay leaf
- Pepper (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, the peeled tomato cut into small pieces, the chopped onion and the bay leaf in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken legs and season with a little salt, nutmeg, pepper, saffron, rosemary and white wine. Stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve with white rice or fries.