Chicken can be cooked in a variety of ways and is always a good bet for any meal. Have you tried chicken legs in the oven with orange? It’s delicious and very easy to prepare! Try it!!
- 2 chicken legs (about 750 grams (1 2/3 pounds))
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 1 orange
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the chicken legs on a baking dish and season with a little salt, oregano, rosemary, orange juice, margarine, peeled garlic, Worcestershire sauce and the orange cut into slices. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake the chicken until golden, about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce to not dry.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips.