This is one of those recipes that can be served at lunch or dinner. Chicken legs in the oven flavored with chouriço and garlic is a simple recipe to prepare, with few ingredients and with excellent presentation. Bon appetit!!!
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) Portuguese chouriço
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken legs on a baking dish and season with salt, unpeeled crushed garlic, pepper, white wine, chouriço cut into pieces and oregano. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the chicken legs with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about one hour. Occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries.