If you no longer have ideas of what to do for lunch or dinner we think we have the perfect solution for you! This recipe of stewed chicken legs has excellent presentation, is delicious and easy to prepare! Bon appetit!!!
- 3 chicken legs (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Saffron (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken legs with a little salt, pepper, white wine, nutmeg, saffron, bay leaf and red pepper sauce. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Put the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices and the peeled garlic in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the chicken with the marinade, stir and cook over medium-low heat about 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the chicken legs with fries or white rice.