Cuttlefish with clams, peas and sweet potato2016-09-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:10 h
- Ready In : 1:20 h
Rate this recipe:
A tasty and nutritious meal is always a good choice for any occasion. We recommend this cuttlefish recipe with clams, peas and sweet potato that will surely amaze the whole family. Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 700 grams / (1 1/2 pounds) cuttlefish cut into pieces
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) peas
- 800 grams / (1 3/4 pounds) sweet potato
- 750 grams / (1 2/3 pounds) clams
- 1 large onion
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- Coriander (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, the chopped garlics, bay leaf, the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and the chopped onion in a saucepan and, cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down.
- Add the cuttlefish, season with some pepper, chopped coriander, salt and cook over low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Peel, wash the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Add the potatoes to the saucepan together with the peas and season with a little more salt. Pour enough water to completely cover the mixture and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook more 25 minutes. When the cuttlefish and the potatoes are almost cooked, add the clams and cook until they start to open.
- Turn off the heat and serve.