Stuffed tomatoes with tuna2013-08-05
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
Rate this recipe:
With the summer and the heat, fresh, light and healthy meals are always a great option! We suggest this recipe of stuffed tomatoes with tuna, it’s the ideal lunch on a beach or pool day, it’s easy and quick to prepare!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 medium tomatoes
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) canned tuna
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Pepper (to taste)
- Wash the tomatoes and cut the top with the help of a knife. Remove the inside of the tomato with a spoon and cut into small pieces. Drain the liquid from the tomato and set aside.
- Drain the tuna and shred it with a fork. In a bowl, put the shredded tuna, the grated carrot, the pepper cut into small pieces, the tomato pieces and the mayonnaise. Season with pepper and dried coriander leaves and mix with a spoon.
- Stuff the tomatoes and serve them fresh with lettuce salad.