- Servings : 5/6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 55m
A very rich soup, nutritious and creamy, with a great variety of vegetables, confectioned with savoy cabbage, carrots, onions, elbow pasta, leek, potato and olive oil.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 liters (about 8 cups) water
- 1/2 savoy cabbage (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- 1 turnip
- 3 carrots
- 25 grams (1 ounce) elbow pasta
- 3 medium onions
- 1 leek
- 1 medium potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pumpkin slice (about 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces))
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pressure cooker with two liters (about 8 cups) water, cook over high heat, the turnip, the carrots, the pumpkin slice, the onions and the potato, everything cut into pieces. When starts boiling reduce to low heat and leave to cook.
- Once everything cooked, remove the pressure cooker briefly from heat and grind everything with a hand blender. Pour the olive oil, season with salt and place back over high heat until simmer.
- Then, add the cabbage cut into pieces and the elbow pasta and leave to cook on a medium heat until the pasta is cooked.
Nutrition facts per serving (5 servings)
Total Fat: 9 g(14%)
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g(7%)
Cholesterol: 4 mg(1%)
Sodium: 110 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 30.5 g(10%)
Protein: 4 g