This is the ideal soup for a tasteful dinner, the coriander aroma enhances the taste and at the same time is light and creamy… Dare yourself!
- 2 liters (about 8 cups) water
- 1 large bunch of coriander
- 2 medium onions
- 1 large potato
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 turnip
- 1 leek
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel and wash the potato, carrot, onions, turnip and the leek. In a large saucepan with 2 liters (about 8 cups) water place the onions, leek, turnip, potato and the carrot, everything cut into pieces. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat and cook about 20 minutes. When all ingredients are almost cooked, add the coriander and cook more 5 minutes.
- Then, remove briefly the saucepan from heat and use a hand blender to blend the soup until creamy. Season with olive oil and some salt, stir and place the saucepan back on the stove over high heat.
- When starts boiling, turn off the heat and serve.