Do not know what to prepare for dinner? Try breaded fish loins, it’s easy to prepare and have excellent presentation! Serve with tomato rice and salad.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) hake loins
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Season the loins with salt, white wine and sliced garlic.
- Put the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the loins with the marinade and cook over medium-low heat about 7 to 8 minutes. Turn the loins occasionally. Turn off the heat, put the fish on a dish and let cool slightly.
- Coat the fish loins in beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs. Heat a skillet with vegetable oil. When is hot, add the fish and fry over medium heat on both sides. When they are fried, put them on a platter with absorbent paper.
- Serve the breaded fish loins with lettuce salad and tomato rice.