Want to prepare a simple fish meal, very tasty and with excellent presentation? This hake recipe aromatized with the delicious lemon flavor is light and perfect for a summer lunch with your family! Bon appetit!!!
- 3 hake steaks (about 800 grams (1 3/4 pounds))
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- Lemon slices
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Thyme (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with a little salt, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon slices and oregano. Let marinate about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the peeled garlic in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown. Add the hake with the marinade and cook over low heat with the pan covered for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the fish with mashed potato and lettuce and tomato salad.