Hake in the oven with coriander2015-03-06
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 60m
Want to give a new spice to hake? Bake with olive oil, garlic and aromatize with coriander. You will see that the whole family will love it.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 hake steaks (about 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds))
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash the potatoes and place them in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium heat and cook the potatoes about 20 minutes. When the potatoes are cooked, drain them and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Season the hake with salt. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, chopped coriander, chopped garlic and the pepper.
- Put the fish and the potatoes in a baking pan. Drizzle everything with the coriander mixture and bake about 25 to 30 minutes until the potatoes start to turn slightly golden.
- Turn off the oven and serve.