Try our recipe of pork tenderloin with orange, this combination makes the meat sweeter and lighter.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 kg (2 1/4 pounds))
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Thyme (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, chopped garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano and Dijon mustard. Drizzle with orange juice and let marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the tenderloin in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and white wine. Bake about one hour until golden brown slightly. Occasionally drizzle the meat with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the meat with white rice.