Migas (crumbs) with Portuguese chouriço2018-10-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
If you want to prepare a simple and quick traditional meal, migas with Portuguese chouriço is undoubtedly the ideal recipe for you. It’s a recipe with few ingredients, with excellent presentation and very simple to prepare! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) stale bread
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 liter (about 4 cups) water
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) Portuguese chouriço
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Boil the water in a saucepan.
- Place the olive oil, the crushed garlic and the chouriço cut in small pieces in a saucepan and fry over low heat for about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the bread cut into pieces, season with a little salt, chopped coriander and pepper and mix everything well. Slowly pour the water and stir until the bread start to break down and the water absorbed (note: the mixture should not stay neither too liquid nor too solid).
- Turn off the heat and serve.