Sautéed veal with vegetables2016-10-18
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
A colorful, nutritious and healthy dish is always a good option for any meal, for you and for the whole family! Try, it’s easy to prepare!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 450 grams (1 pound) veal cut into cubes
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) green beans
- 700 grams (1 1/2 ounces) potatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 green pepper
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with a little salt, pepper, chopped garlic, nutmeg and white wine; set aside.
- Peel and wash the potatoes, carrots and the green beans. Cut the potatoes and the carrots into cubes and the green beans into small strips. Put everything in a saucepan with water seasoned with some salt. Boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat, drain everything with a skimmer and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn golden brown. Add the meat together with the marinade and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then, add to the frying pan the potatoes, carrots and the green beans together with the green pepper cut into strips. Stir gently to not break the potatoes and cook over low heat more 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.