Chicken recipes are always good suggestions for a dinner with family. Prepare this delicious chicken in the oven with lemon and spices! It’s simple and has excellent presentation!!
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Saffron (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken on a baking dish and season with a little salt, lemon juice, pepper, chopped rosemary, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce, saffron, peeled garlic, bay leaf and lemon cut into pieces. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and bake until slightly golden, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips or rice.