If you like simple and delicious recipes in the oven, we suggest this chicken cut into pieces in the oven. It’s a recipe with few ingredients, quite tasty and very simple to prepare! Serve with chips and lettuce salad.
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken on a baking dish and season with a little salt, olive oil, white wine, pepper, nutmeg, bay leaf and peeled garlic. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake the chicken until golden brown, about one hour. Occasionally, drizzle the chicken with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chicken with chips and lettuce salad.