Pudding with excellent presentation, caramelized with water and sugar, prepared with egg whites, vanilla powder and cinnamon, which goes in the oven about 20 minutes.
- 7 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar to caramelize
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) water
- In a pudding mold (16 x 10 centimeters (6 1/3 x 4 inches)) place the sugar and the water. Leave to caramelize over low heat until obtain a brownish color. Turn off the heat and let cool slightly.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg whites with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Then, wrap the cinnamon and the vanilla powder with the help of a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in the pudding mold and bring to preheated oven at 180°C (350ºF) about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool completely, unmold onto a plate and serve garnished with cinnamon.