Prepare a healthy meal for the whole family! This recipe of ling fish with vegetables is very nutritious and has a quite appealing presentation, try it!!
- 750 grams (1 2/3 pounds) ling fish
- 1 small courgette
- 1 leek
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with a little salt, white wine and pepper; set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices, the red pepper cut into strips, the leek and the courgette cut in slices in a skillet and cook over low heat for about 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the fish together with the marinade, cover the skillet and cook over low heat more 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.