If you want to prepare a simple fish recipe in the oven this is perfect for you! This ling fish recipe in the oven with potatoes and carrot besides being easy to prepare is quite tasty!
- 2 ling fish steaks (about 450 grams (1 pound))
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice of half lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Peel and wash the potatoes and the carrot. Cut the carrot into pieces.
- Put the fish, the potatoes and the carrot pieces on a baking dish. Season with salt, nutmeg, pepper, paprika, peeled garlic, lemon juice and white wine. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour. Occasionally drizzle with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.