If you want to prepare something simple and quick for dinner, this delicious ling fish recipe with onion and chips is perfect for you. It’s a very pleasant recipe with excellent presentation. Bon appetit!!!
- 4 ling steaks (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 2 medium onions
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) potatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices, the peeled garlic and the bay leaf in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the fish and season with a little salt, pepper and white wine. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into sticks and fry the potatoes in hot oil. When they are fried, place them on a platter with absorbent paper.
- Drizzle the fish with the sauce and sprinkle with dried coriander leaves. Bon appetit!!!