This stewed cuttlefish recipe is perfect for those cold Winter days! It’s a comforting recipe, with few ingredients and very simple to prepare. Try it, you’ll love the tasty tomato sauce mixed with the cuttlefish. Bon appetit!!!
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) cuttlefish
- 2 medium onions
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Clean, wash well the cuttlefish and cut them into pieces.
- Place the olive oil, chopped onions, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and the cuttlefish in a saucepan and season with a little salt and pepper. Stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the cuttlefish with boiled potatoes or white rice.