Grilled are essential for a balanced and healthy meal. Try this tradicional cuttlefish recipe to provide a healthy lunch to your family.
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) cuttlefish
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 bay leaves
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Clean and wash well the cuttlefish. Season with pepper, bay leaf and salt. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Grill the cuttlefish until they start to turn slightly golden, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat over medium-low heat about 3 to 4 minutes the olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlic.
- Drizzle the cuttlefish with the olive oil, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with boiled potato.