If you like fish and shrimp, try this delicious stewed ling fish recipe with shrimp. The fish and the shrimp are cooked in olive oil, onion and garlic and seasoned with delicious spices! Bon appetit!!!
- 4 ling fish steaks (about 900 grams (2 pounds))
- 1 medium onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Saffron (to taste)
- 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces) shrimp
- 1 small onion to cook the shrimp
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the shrimps in a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt and a peeled onion. Boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium heat and cook the shrimps about 5 minutes. When the shrimps are cooked, drain them with a skimmer and let cool a bit. Remove the peel and set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into rings and the crushed garlic in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the fish and the shrimps, season with a little salt, pepper, saffron and white wine and cook over low heat about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.