Do not know what to do for dinner? Here you can find the solution in this tasty and quick recipe of stewed turkey steaks with carrot. Bon appetit!!!
- 2 turkey steaks (about 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces))
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 2 medium carrots
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/2 red pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, the sliced peeled onion, the red pepper cut into strips and the peeled carrot cut into slices in a saucepan and cook over low heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the steaks and season with salt, nutmeg, pepper, sweet red pepper paste and rosemary. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the turkey steaks with white rice or fries.