With heat the grilled are always a great option for a lunch with family or friends. Prepare this turkey kebabs and you will see that everyone will enjoy this delicious recipe! Try it, you won’t regret…
- 700 grams (1 1/2 pounds) turkey cut into pieces
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) raw bacon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut with a knife the peppers and the bacon into small pieces. Put alternately on a wooden skewers the meat, the peppers and the bacon. Season with some salt, nutmeg, lemon juice and pepper and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a grill, heat over medium heat a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, reduce to medium-low heat, add the kebabs and grill them until golden, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the kebabs with chips and lettuce and tomato salad.