Delicious and creamy white chocolate ice cream, easy to prepare, confectioned with white chocolate mixed in whipping cream, eggs and sugar, garnished with granulated chocolate.
- 200 grams (7 ounces) white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- Granulated chocolate for garnish
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with the sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- Place in a bowl the chocolate broken into pieces along with the margarine. Bring to melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix well with a spoon. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg yolks with the sugar until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Then, pour the milk, without stop beating. Add the melted chocolate and mix everything well. Finally, fold gently the whipped cream with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer, garnish with granulated chocolate and serve.