- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
A apple jam that everyone will enjoy, very pleasant and simple to prepare. Try it you gonna love it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 medium apples
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) water
- Wash, peel the apples and remove the seeds.
- In a saucepan, place the apple cut into small pieces together with the water, sugar and the cinnamon stick. Stir and boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and simmer about 30 minutes until thickens slightly (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool to room temperature. Reserve the sweet in a glass jar tightly closed.