If you invited friends to a snack and want to prepare something special this apple jam is perfect for the occasion! It’s a very pleasant and simple sweet to prepare. Try it, you’ll love it…
- 5 medium apples
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) water
- Wash, peel the apples and remove the seeds.
- In a saucepan, place the apple cut into small pieces together with the water, sugar and the cinnamon stick. Stir and boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and simmer about 30 minutes until thickens slightly (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool to room temperature. Reserve the sweet in a glass jar tightly closed.