If you like simple and pleasant jams, this recipe is perfect for you. If you want to prepare a delicious breakfast, serve this delicious pear jam with toasts or bread. Bon appetit!!!
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) ripe pear
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquor
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wash, peel the pears and cut into pieces.
- In a saucepan, place the pear pieces, sugar, the cinnamon stick and the liquor. Heat over low heat about 30 to 35 minutes until thickens slightly (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool completely.
- Reserve the sweet in a glass jar tightly closed.