Have you tried strawberry jam? If you love strawberries you will simply love this recipe, it’s very simple to prepare, delicious and leaves a wonderful smell in your kitchen! Try it!
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) strawberries
- 225 grams (1 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. In a saucepan, put the strawberries cut into small pieces together with the sugar and the cinnamon stick. Mix with a spoon and cook over low heat about 1 hour until thickens (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool to room temperature.
- Reserve the sweet in a glass jar tightly closed.