This delicious pear and honey jam is perfect to serve on breakfast. It’s very simple to prepare, fresh, very pleasant and has excellent presentation. Your kids will love it. Serve with toasts! Bon appetit!!!
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) ripe pear
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wash, peel the pears and cut into pieces.
- In a saucepan, place the pear pieces, honey, sugar and the cinnamon stick. Heat over low heat about 30 to 35 minutes until thickens slightly (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool completely.
- Reserve the sweet in a glass jar tightly closed.