A very tasty raspberry jam recipe, ideal to eat with toast and serve with tea. Simply delicious.
- 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces) raspberries
- 180 grams (3/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Place the raspberries, sugar and the cinnamon stick in a saucepan. Stir with a spoon and simmer over low heat about 35 minutes until thickens (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool completely.
- Reserve the sweet in a glass jar tightly closed.