These delicious muffins blend the sweet taste of honey with cinnamon. They are easy to prepare, have excellent presentation and are very tasty.
If you want to eat something sweet, easy and quick, these muffins are without a doubt for you. Just beat the eggs with the sugar, the honey with the cinnamon and mix the flour with the baking powder. Bake the muffins for 15 minutes, let it cool a little and serve. Bon appetit!!!
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the honey, cinnamon and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool to room temperature and serve.