Going to have visits at home and want to prepare a quick and simple snack to offer your friends? These brown sugar and honey muffins are easy to prepare, have excellent presentation and are very tasty!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 3 eggs
- 175 grams (1 cup) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the brown sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the honey and mix for 1 to 2 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.