Creamy chocolate cake2015-02-03
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
This our chocolate cake recipe is divine! If you are a chocolate lover you will love this creamy chocolate cake.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) margarine
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (approximately 25 x 6 centimeters / (9 3/4 x 2 1/3 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and whisk until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the sugar and the liquid caramel and mix well. Let stand about five minutes.
- Add an egg, whisk and repeat the same procedure for the remaining eggs. Finally, mix the flour. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until it starts to gain color (just like on the picture) and in the middle is a little bit higher than the rest of the cake, about 17 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from oven and unmold. Let cool completely and serve garnished with grated chocolate.
Nutrition facts per serving (14 slices):
Total Fat: 18 g(28%)
Saturated Fat: 6 g(30%)
Cholesterol: 90 mg(30%)
Sodium: 130 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 25 g(8%)
Protein: 4 g