Open face steak sandwich2015-07-03
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Rate this recipe:
If you want a quick recipe and delicious simultaneously, open face steak sandwich are a great choice to enjoy with friends.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 beef steaks (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 2 bread slices
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Parsley (to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A drizzle of olive oil for grilling the steaks
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with salt and grill them with a drizzle of olive oil on both sides about seven to eight minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the olive oil, pepper, chopped garlics and the chopped parsley in a bowl. Mix all together with the help of a fork.
- Turn off the heat and place the steaks on top of the bread slices. Drizzle with the olive oil mixture and serve with lettuce and tomato salad.