Open face steak sandwich2015-07-03
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Rate this recipe:
If you want a quick recipe and delicious simultaneously, open face steak sandwich are a great choice to enjoy with friends.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 beef steaks (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 2 bread slices
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Parsley (to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A drizzle of olive oil for grilling the steaks
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with salt and grill them with a drizzle of olive oil on both sides about seven to eight minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the olive oil, pepper, chopped garlics and the chopped parsley in a bowl. Mix all together with the help of a fork.
- Turn off the heat and place the steaks on top of the bread slices. Drizzle with the olive oil mixture and serve with lettuce and tomato salad.
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings):
Total Fat: 35 g(54%)
Saturated Fat: 5 g(25%)
Sodium: 900 mg(38%)
Total Carbohydrate: 43 g(14%)
Protein: 7 g