Spaghetti with tuna, corn and mushrooms2016-09-09
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
Do not have much time and want to prepare a simple, fast and healthy recipe? Try this delicious spaghetti recipe with the pleasant mixture of the tuna, corn and mushrooms.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) canned tuna
- 1 small carrot
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sweet corn
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) canned whole mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel, wash the carrots and cut in half moon slices. Shred the tuna with a fork. Set aside.
- Heat over medium-high heat a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small peeled onion. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and add the spaghetti. Cook for 8 to 9 minutes. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the carrot slices in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the tuna, the mushrooms, the corn and season with some pepper. Stir with a spoon and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, add the spaghetti to the frying pan and mix well with the help of two forks. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.