Three flavors cake2018-03-17
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Who doesn’t like chocolate cake? Try adding cinnamon and lemon juice! The fusion of these three flavors is simply divine! Serve this cake on any occasion! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces) dark chocolate
- 25 grams (2 tablespoons) margarine
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (25 x 11 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 3/4 x 4 1/3-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from the microwave and mix with a fork until obtain a creamy mixture.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate, the cinnamon, the lemon juice and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake. Let cool completely and serve.
Three flavors cake
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 5 g(6%)
Saturated Fat: 2 g(10%)
Cholesterol: 42 mg(14%)
Sodium: 41 mg(2%)
Total Carbohydrate: 24.5 g(9%)
Protein: 3 g