- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 35m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 2:35 h
Rate this recipe:
Going to have a party? This delicious wafer cake is the perfect solution. Mouthwatering…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) marie biscuit
- 5 egg yolks
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) softened margarine
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar
- Strong coffee to soak the biscuits
- Ground biscuit for garnish
- Grated chocolate
- Make strong coffee and let cool completely. In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks, sugar and the margarine until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Quickly dip the biscuits one by one in coffee and put on a plate a layer of biscuit in the shape of flower (a layer of seven biscuits). Spread the biscuits with a layer of cream and place on top another layer of biscuits dipped in coffee. And so on until finish the biscuits.
- Finally, spread the cake with the remaining cream and garnish with ground biscuit and grated chocolate. Refrigerate for two hours and serve. Store the cake in the fridge.