- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 35m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 2:35 h
Going to have a party and want to prepare a different and special cake? This delicious creamy wafer cake flavored with coffee, has excellent presentation and is quite pleasant. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) marie biscuit
- 5 egg yolks
- 250 grams (about 1 cup) softened margarine
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) granulated sugar
- Strong coffee to soak the biscuits
- Ground biscuit for garnish
- Grated chocolate
- Make strong coffee and let cool completely. In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg yolks, sugar and the margarine until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Quickly dip the biscuits one by one in coffee and put on a plate a layer of biscuit in the shape of flower (a layer of seven biscuits). Spread the biscuits with a layer of cream and place on top another layer of biscuits dipped in coffee. And so on until finish the biscuits.
- Finally, spread the cake with the remaining cream and garnish with ground biscuit and grated chocolate. Refrigerate for two hours and serve. Store the cake in the fridge.
Nutrition facts per serving (14 slices)
Total Fat: 19 g(29%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g(17%)
Cholesterol: 75 mg(25%)
Sodium: 359 mg(15%)
Total Carbohydrate: 23.5 g(8%)
Protein: 2 g