Who doesn’t like cookies? These chocolate cookies are easy and quick, try it…
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) softened margarine
- 25 grams (1/4 cup) chocolate powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the egg together with the sugar and the margarine until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place on top small portions of the dough. Bake about 15 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove from oven, let cool completely and serve.