An ideal dessert for a winter dinner with the special flavor of brown sugar. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream… Mouth-watering…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 200 grams (1 1/4 cups) dark brown sugar
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- 1 whole egg
- 200 grams (7 ounces) puff pastry
- Put the brown sugar, flour and the milk in a saucepan, and whisk well. Place over low heat, add the margarine, stir and bring to a boil. When starts boiling, stir about 4 to 5 minutes until a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Turn off the heat and let cool for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a bowl, whisk the egg with a fork. Add to the previous mixture and mix well.
- Line a pie pan (24 centimeters (9 1/2 inches)) with the puff pastry and prick the bottom with a fork. Pour the cream over the pastry and bake about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven, let cool to room temperature and serve.