Going to have a birthday party and want to decorate your table with delicious sweets? Prepare these simple chocolate cupcakes, are very tasty and have excellent presentation!
For the cupcake:
- 200 grams (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 5 eggs
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 350 grams (2 1/2 cups) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) softened butter
For the frosting:
- For the cupcake:
Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl, place the chocolate broken into pieces together with the margarine and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir with a fork until a creamy mixture; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until a homogeneous mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix for 3 to 4 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and let the muffins cool completely.
- For the frosting:
In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the butter, the vanilla extract and the milk until obtain a creamy mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the powdered sugar and beat until a consistent cream.
- Place the cream in a pastry bag. Make a small hole in the middle of the muffin and garnish with the cream.