If you like to prepare different and traditional recipes, we suggest this delicious recipe of fried pork with Portuguese cornbread! Fry the meat in olive oil and sprinkle with a tasty mixture of cornbread, onion, garlic and coriander. Bon appetit!!!
- 400 grams (14 ounces) pork cut into pieces
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) Portuguese cornbread
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Coriander (to taste)
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) raw bacon
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with salt, pepper and red pepper sauce. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Put the cornbread cut into pieces, the onion cut into pieces, coriander and the peeled garlic in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Put the olive oil and the bacon cut in thin strips in a frying pan. Fry the bacon on medium-low heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the meat with the marinade, stir and fry the meat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the cornbread mixture, stir and cook for more 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve with fries.