A lettuce soup recipe very tasty, simple to prepare, confectioned with olive oil, salt, carrots, onions, turnip, leek and lettuce, which can be served with toasted bread.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 2 liters (8 cups) water
- 1 lettuce (about 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces))
- 2 medium potatoes
- 3 medium onions
- 1 turnip
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 carrots
- 1 leek
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a pressure cooker with two liters (8 cups) water, cook on a high heat, the potatoes, lettuce, onions, leeks, carrots and a turnip, all cut into pieces. When starts boiling reduce to low heat and leave to cook.
- Remove the pan for moments from the stove and grind everything with a hand blender.
- Season with olive oil and salt, stir with a wooden spoon and place back over heat.
- When starts boiling, turn off the heat and serve with toasted bread.