Delicious mango ice cream, very refreshing, simple to prepare, great for summer, confectioned with mango pulp, sugar, whipping cream and egg yolks.
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) mango pulp
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg yolks with the sugar until obtain a soft and creamy mixture. Reduce speed, add the mango pulp and mix well. Then, add the cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl or in individual bowls and freeze for six hours or overnight.