A delicious ice cream very refreshing, with excellent presentation, confectioned with honey, sugar, whipping cream, lemon zest and egg yolks.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 3 egg yolks
- Zest of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the whipping cream with a tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg yolks along with the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a soft and spongy mixture. Reduce speed, add the honey, and finally the whipped cream. Mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and freeze overnight.