A recipe of coffee ice cream very tasty and easy to prepare, great for the summer afternoons, confectioned with soluble coffee, sugar, egg yolks, milk and whipping cream.
- 400 ml (1 pint (473 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons of soluble coffee
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) milk
- In a bowl mix the milk with the coffee and set aside.
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with two tablespoon powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- With an electric mixer beat well the sugar with the egg yolks. Then, pour the milk with the coffee, without stop beating. Finally, add the cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Place the ice cream in a bowl or in individual bowls and freeze for six hours or overnight.