A delicious iced cake, with excellent presentation and with a irresistible mixture of flavors, prepared with strawberries, chocolate powder, whipping cream and chocolate chips, which goes to freezer garnished with strawberry slices.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) strawberries
- 397 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 8 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 600 ml (1 1/4 pint (591 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar to beat the cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 50 grams (1 3/4 ounces) chocolate chips
- Store the whipping cream in the fridge.
- Remove the stem from the strawberries, wash and cut them into pieces. Place them in a pan with a few drops of water and the sugar and stir with a spoon. Place the pan over low heat about ten minutes. Stir once in a while.
- Meanwhile, place two gelatin sheets in water about five minutes.
- Turn off the heat, drain the gelatin sheets, add them to the pan and mix well until the gelatin melts. Then, grind the mixture in a blender. Reserve and let cool.
- Place the remaining gelatin sheets in water about five minutes.
- Beat the cream with three tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form. Add the condensed milk and fold gently with a spatula.
- Drain the gelatin sheets. Place them in a bowl and bring to microwave about 15 to 20 seconds. Remove from microwave, dissolve them with the help of a spoon and mix in the whipping cream mixture.
- Divide this cream in three. In one add the cream of strawberries, in another the chocolate chips and, finally, the chocolate powder. Fold everything carefully with a spatula.
- Grease the ring of a round springform pan (23 x 7 centimeters (9 x 2 3/4 inches)) with margarine and line with parchment paper (just the ring). Pour the chocolate cream on the springform pan bottom and, on top, the strawberries cream. Freeze for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and pour the whipping cream with the chocolate chips on top. Place back on the freezer until set.
- Remove from freezer, unmold and garnish to taste.